SoldierNET HOTSPOTS - GETTING CONNECTED GUIDE
How to Connect using Windows 98/ME/2000
- Double-click on Network Connections, in your Control Panel
- Right-click on the icon for the wireless device that is installed on your device, select Properties
- Select Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)
- Click on Properties
- Ensure you have selected "Obtain an IP address automatically"
- Launch your wireless adapter"s management software
- Select the SoldierNET network and click connect
- Launch your web browser to log on to the network
A successful connection to the wireless network requires that your device is set to allow us to automatically assign it a unique address via our Hotspot controllers (this is called DHCP).